Reporting bug in more polite way

Today I had an argument with two developers in our lunch table. The argument was related to Bug reporting. I am always tried to see a bug in developer’s perspective. So my development friends are always keen to discuss there QA related matters with me.They were argued about the polite bug reporting ways.

One of our QA team members has reported a bug and in the last line of the bug description she has said “This conclude that the system is not stable”. I will never agree with this kind of comments in bug description. The development guy told me that’s why QA department is there. If the system is stable in the initial step then we don’t have to worry about the client releases. He is correct. Unfortunately I don’t have a way to advise this team member.

I believe developers are working hard to make the things working. We need to respect to there thinking power and effort. But I don’t accept doing careless mistakes in project. Finally I agree with my development friends regarding this matter. Get the bug fixes done from developer is an art that should be practiced by QA. We need to find bug but need to report those in very polite way without hearting developers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

TopOfBlogs Technology Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Software blogs feeds2read