My annual Salary increment

Today I submitted my annual appraisal form to Administration/HR department. I don’t know how much salary increment I am going to be getting. But I can be satisfied with the way developers and QA guys are treated. They use self and Management rating for some career attributes. Then based on the final rating our salary increment will be decided. Most of the companies give more salary increments to their Developers than Testers. If we score high rating definitely we will get an increment than developer. I believe QA guys are important same as the developers. Because they have the more responsibility with qualifying a product. I feel satisfaction by working in company who treats same to the QAs and developers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

TopOfBlogs Technology Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Software blogs feeds2read