Balanced QA team

Balanced team.. may be a traditional management term. However, I am trying to understand the term in quality assurance perspective. In my experience most of the QA teams do not consist of the right set of skill combinations required to get the maximum out of available resources. First I believe the following members should be included in a balanced QA team.

  • Domain/subject matter expert
  • Test automation expert
  • Deployment/build expert
  • Security testing expert
  • Performance testing expert
  • Database technology expert
read more from : http://charithaka.blogspot.com/

I have came across this nice blog post written by Charitha. I totally agree with what he says in the post .

No comments:

TopOfBlogs Technology Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Software blogs feeds2read